Saturday 31 January 2015

W7 in the buff palette

Hey guys how are you doing 💖 I decided to do a blog post on this as it got lots of likes on Instagram (diyblog56) btw  you should go follow me ! Jokes only if you want to but I post everyday 💘 
Anyway 

W7 in the buff palette 
I love this pallette so much urghh it's like life it is the best pallette great dupe for naked two. It had got beautiful colours in it mainly matte but a few shimmers in there. they've all got really cute names and the pigmentation is just amazing incredible for the price.They  sell them in the odd chemist but I know you can definitely  get them in Argos for €14 a lot cheaper than the naked and they have deals on the a great amount of the time  guys you have to check these out amazing brand very cheap 9/10 as they don't sell them everywhere 😔 


No comments:

Post a Comment