Saturday 31 January 2015

Daily makeup


daily makeup 


1. I don't use primer as I don't need my makeup to last that long so I just go straight in with my rimmel wake me up foundation this has such i brightening affect for the morning especially when you look like your gonna fall asleep it's such a good foundation I'm the shade Ivory or light beige 



2. Concealer I use rimmel wake me up again really brightening affect great for the panda eyes in the morning 😂 you could also use collection concealer lasting perfection but I think that's better on spots as I have really clear skin so I don't need it 



3. Powder I use the essence powder this is a pretty good powder not exceptional but it works pretty well I only use what's in the lid and that manages my whole face so it'll be a while with this powder but ye I like it 



4 as this is my daily makeup as in weekdays that's all I wear apart from Vaseline no I don't use blush as I don't really need it with my pink cheeks I only use The basics i also don't always bother with foundation its only if you want to I personally don't wear it every day usually concealer powder but do whatever makes you feel most comfortable 💖

Bye X 

No comments:

Post a Comment